Friday, January 23, 2009

After school I was walking home from school with some friends when an animal chased us. But the dog had us blocked off from the road to my house so we were waiting until the dog left. Cautiously moving away from the dog it started barking and foaming from the mouth. Day by day was passing by when suddenly my friend toughed up and fought the dog. Eventually the dog quit fighting and we were on our way home until a pack of dogs came. Four blocks away and the pack came and we ran back a couple of blocks. Getting home would have been easy but my friend had to take the long way. Having candy in his pocket is what caused the dog to chase us but I don't know why the pack came. I was leaving behind when we ran so I felt sorry and waited up. Jumping over obstacles I fell and hit my head on the rock. Kindly picking me up a bystander ran the dogs away with his gun. Later my mom found out about what happened and came to pick me up. My mom did not know why I was at the house but neither did I. Never will I ever walk home again cause of that event. On that day I was officially scared of dogs and hated them except for my dogs. Putting my friend in danger is what really hurt me cause I am pretty sure he was scared out of his pants. Quitting the messing with dogs I could not help but help a little chihuahua cause it was lost. Rave was the name of the little dog that I helped and the owner gave me a hundred bucks. Suddenly the dog turned bad and chased me up and down the street. Till the dog caught me I was not scared cause the dog was not to big and all it did was tear my pant leg. Until the man came and got the dog he said he was sorry cause of the behavior of the dog he gave me an extra fifty dollars. Vivica my moms friend came to pick me up and took me to the store. When I got to the store I went to look around to see what I could buy for my mom cause it was here birthday in two weeks. Xavier my friend said that I should buy her some jewelry but she had a lot so I said no. Yes so I bought her some jewelry. Zack my other friend said I should buy her some clothes so I bout her some clothes and left.

No comments: