Friday, November 7, 2008

Journal

Well I can't well till next year cause by then I will have my license and my ride. I'm suppose to have it fixed by next year. The only thing is that I have to fix it my self. My ride is a 68' chevy pickup and it will be black sitting on 15'' Cragars and it will have wide wheels. To all the people who read be jealous and don't hate cause my ride is gonna be sick. Its gonna be fast cause I'm going to put a 454 cubic inch motor with a turbocharger and maybe it will get up and go. The interior will be nice also cause the door panels will be chrome, black sway dash board and My initials are gonna be on the seats. My audio system will be banging to cause Im gona put 2 12'' Kicker Cvr in the bed and the bed is going to have the cover on it. Well that is my future ride hope you like but till next year you will see it.

No comments: