Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Through the eyes of a dog"

My name is Meaty and if you don't know I star in the famous show "Rob and Big". I am the little white,chubby, Bulldog and I'm basically the star if you ask me, Okay, I'm not but I am important. Well here are something about me I can skateboard, and that's about all I can do but how many other dogs do you know that can do that..... Exactly!
I forget I can eat to I love to drink Redbull's they get me energized and make me want to run a lot. Well on one episode I had a back door leakage as in it would slip out with out me knowing, I could not do anything about but they did clean my butt with the water hose for about twenty minute but it still stank. I'm about two years old and Rob is my best friend then its Black then Drama. The reason Drama is my friend is because Rob is his boss and he makes Drama clean me up and I like to be clean cause I'm a star. Well that is all I have to say so Bye and don't forget to watch "Rob and Big" on MTV channel 162 on Dish and Cable I don't know. BYE!!!

No comments: